August 6, 2013

Zazzle's Redesign Is Growing On Me

Poll Results: Zazzle Stores Redesign
Hi there! Well it's been over a month since Zazzle's website redesign. I ended the poll I had on this blog. Here are the poll results.

The question was: What do you think of the Zazzle stores' new look? The answers were: I love it! It's o.k. I hate it! and Who cares? There were only 3 votes in total. One person said, it's o.k. and the other two people said they hated it.

I can honestly say, that although I still think it's "Plain Jane", the redesign is growing on me. I didn't consider
it much before, but now I understand the reasoning behind the large, plain and simple  design. Zazzle wanted to optimize the sight for use on mobile devices since that is the way technology is going. I totally get that now.

There are still some bugs in the redesign including text overlapping and being unaligned, but the website seems to be doing well. My sales slacked up after the 1st week of July, but then increase by the end of the month. I even got my first referral sales of other people's products. I got 15% commission of 4 items in one day!

I Love Zazzle!
Yes, I still love Zazzle. I'm still making money selling my products AND making 15% referring other people's products! Oh yeah, this new Zazzle redesign is growing on me, especially since it comes with more royalties and referrals on sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed.