July 12, 2015

Tips To Make Summer Sales On Zazzle Sizzle

Hey There Zazzlers,

Long time, no posts. I have to apologize I've been very busy with life. Nevertheless, my Zazzle sales are still going on. I'm happy and amazed that my items are still selling even though I had not added any new items to my store until just recently. I love, love, love Zazzle!
Make Zazzle Sales Sizzle
 
I want to give a few tips on how you can start or keep your summer sales sizzlin' on Zazzle. Many people think that it's always slow during the summer months and that people are not buying. In my case, it looks like sales are steady and in some ways better now than during the second quarter of the year. Consider these tips and see if your sales don't improve.

  • Create products that people need or want for the summer season; for example fun, customizable sunglasses, flip flops, hats, aprons for outdoor grilling, etc.

  • Create summer-like designs and put them on all kinds of products. Things like summer flowers such as sunflowers, summer fruit like watermelons, summer toys like beach balls, etc.

  • Use Zazzle's website to get ideals on what people are looking for and for what's hot and selling. You can do this by going to Zazzle.com and hovering your mouse over the "Shop" tab. A drop-down list will show you the "Hottest Products" list and the "Top Searches" list. An example is shown below. You can see that summer hats is #1 on the Top Searches list. So create some cool designs for summer hats and post them for sale. Be sure to use great key words in your descriptions so that when people search for summer hats that your designs will be among the ones that will show up for them to purchase.


Well, that's it for now fellow Zazzlers. Get your summer items posted! Wishing you great sales and keep on Zazzling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed.