February 9, 2014

Zazzle Earnings Are Residual & Keep On Coming Year After Year

Do you realize that Zazzle earnings are recurring or residual earnings? I wrote an article on HubPages explaining that the money you make on Zazzle is residual  meaning that you create a product once, then you continue to earn money from it for months and years afterwards.

Zazzle earnings are residual and they keep on coming year after year.

A good example is that I just sold another couple of t-shirts that I designed in 2009. I've sold many of that one t-shirt design. In this particular transaction I made over $7 in commissions. 

To sum it up, I created a design for a t-shirt and uploaded it up into my Zazzle store in 2009. I have not done anything else to it. Since then people from all over have bought it and others keep on buying it. That's residual, passive income!  

Many people wanting to earn money online only go the article writing route. They spend a lot of time trying to get approved for AdSense and
other programs that will allow them to put ads on their article sites as a means of earning ad revenue. This is all well and good, but many people don't qualify and/or lose their account for no fault of their own. Some people who live overseas can't get AdSense at all.

My question is why not focus on setting up a free online store with Zazzle? You don't have to qualify for approval and you don't have to write articles that take up a large amount of your time only to be penalized by Google in the search engines so that they will never be found or read by anyone. You don't have that issue with Zazzle.

Yes, you have to create designs to put on Zazzle products but you have artistic freedom. People have different tastes and styles. Who knows? Perhaps someone on the planet is waiting to purchase one of the awesome designs that exist now only in your mind.

You need to open a Zazzle store and put your designs on products and post them for sell and start earning residual income. Go to Zazzle.com and sign up today.

Before I end this post I want to touch on another subject. Zazzle is continuously adding new products to their inventory for you to sell. I can't keep up with them. I recently found out they have custom throw pillows. So I set up a new Zazzle store with only customizable pillows in it and today I just make my first sell from that store. Someone bought 2!! Thanks goes out to a Zazzle affiliate.

I just found out that Zazzle added a set of mugs, a soap dispenser, and a toothbrush holder a couple of weeks ago. They are so new, I have not even designed any for my own store, but here are some that someone else has in their stores. Check them out.


Way to go Zazzle. Now, I need to get busy creating new products for my Zazzle stores so I can get more residual earnings coming my way.

Happy Zazzlin'.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!
    "residual income"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed.